I think that’s the phrase of the last couple of weeks. Lately I have been taking great strides towards not using the Almighty’s name in vein so “dag-nabbit” seems to do fine. Here are a few examples.
- “I have had four cups of coffee and I’m still sleepy. You would think that for the $35 I spent on this coffee for a charity, it would be better than Starbucks.”
- “I love shitzus! They are like little people and they have such a great disposition. Can I pet him?”
- “Whew! Thank goodness I found a restroom after that 32oz Powerade.
……where are the urinals?”
- “Thanks for the messages, Erica. I’ll make sure to call this client right now.”
“Hello, this is Will from DMM. May I please speak to Matt…
- “Why are there so many people laughing at me at stop lights? Is my car that dirty? I have to pull over and see what is so funny.”
You see? This has been one hell of a May so far. There is no way that the second half can go this way without my head spinning off it’s axis. At least it’s the 15th and a Friday.
God Damn it.