- That Monday night’s NBC line up was still Alf at 8:00 followed by Amazing Stories.
- That I could still pick prizes out of the treasure chest in the dentist’s office.
- My Honda wasn’t referred to as a mini van last week. It’s an Element fuck-o.
- I could stop dropping my phone. It only has a few drops left in it.
- I could run like I did when I was 7 rather than this frothing, gasping run I do now.
- They would have changed the name asthma to something without the word “ass” in it. I had it when I was a kid and always felt a little embarrassed by that.
- That there was something other than golf we could do for meetings. I am all about bumped boats or flip cup.
- They would make a Jaws 5. One that makes up for 3 and 4.
- I was in a huge field with one of these.
- That I lived in a state that had people who could spell salad correctly.
- I could eat my weight in Thai food and be better for it. And smarter.
- I was spending Father’s Day with my Dad.
- I had more time to read books.
- I didn’t tear up during the movie, UP. There is no way that a 31 year old male can live that down. My “allergy” didn’t fool anyone.
- Beer gave me the super power of flight.